Paperback: 78 pages
Release Date: November 2012
Author : Darko Goleš
What is it about?
The book starts by teaching you how to install the Magento Mobile extension. Then it walks you through the theme and store view configuration, payment methods and so on.
The main goal is to show you how to create and configure your own Magento Mobile application and publish it for the Android and iOS platforms.
I haven't had the chance to implement any mobile stores, have you?
What's in this eBook?
- Configure your Magento Mobile application for the iOS and Android platforms
- Create a separate Store View with your Magento mobile theme applied
- Prepare Category thumbnail images and other graphics for using inside your mobile app
- Configure the Magento payment methods for mobile
- Integrate social networks inside your app including Facebook, Twitter, and Linked-In
- Style your mobile application using the Magento Mobile Admin panel
- Use the Magento previewer application for testing and previewing your app before production
- Submit your application to Magento Mobile and monitor the publishing process to App Store/Google Play